Finding our Solicitations:
All solicitation Information can be obtained from the FedBizOpps website
Once on the FedBizOpps website, click the “Advanced Search” Link Under Find Opportunities at
the Center of the screen. From this page you can perform a search in many ways to locate any
available government solicitation. To find an available solicitation for the Albuquerque District
follow the steps below.
• In the block titled “Full Text Search”, type “W912PP”.
• Click on “Start Search”.
• View the list of projects.
• When you find the solicitation you are looking for, click the project title.
• On the following screen, click “Technical Data Package”.
• On the next screen, click the link of the Solicitation you wish to obtain information for.
For Solicitations under $150,000 you may search the Army’s AFSI website
Once on the Army Single Face to Industry (ASFI) site, click on Contracting Opportunities Search
at the top of the Column under the ASFI Business Opportunities Heading.
• In the Block Titled “Solicitation Number”, type “W912PP%”.
• Click on the “Continue” Button.
• On the next screen, click on the link for the Solicitation you wish to obtain information for
Please view the Contractor Help Page to assist you in downloading and viewing the solicitation files available from FedBizOpps and ASFI.